How do you experience your true self? Learn what it means to to find your inner essence through self-transformation. You can listen to the WROAR Radio broadcast of “The Secret of Self-Empowerment” with co-hosts JK and Deeone below.
The Secret of Self-Empowerment
What we all want to experience, above all else, is our true selves. And, we can only experience this inner essence through self-transformation. And further, the process of self-transformation gives us the ultimate gift of self-empowerment.
The secret is out. There you have it. If you wish to empower yourself to the fullest, you must transform yourself – you must let go of the false version of self that has been controlling your attitude and action so that the authentic you can shine through.
Student: Will self-transformation change things?
Teacher: Self-transformation puts you back in touch with the original self – this empowers you … and this changes everything.
Your words, your elevated abstractions, your dreams, your lofty ambitions amount to little or nothing until they spring forth from your inner essence – from the marvelously made part of you that is destined to win at whatever you set your mind to.
Sweet nectar contains water and sweet flavor, but if you simply add sweetener to water you do not get sweet nectar; there’s an essence to sweet nectar that will be missing. What does this have to do with you? You cannot experience the truth of your unlimited nature by adding positive thoughts and positive action-habits to your false version of self (the false you that you created in reaction to 60,000 NO’s between age two and six). The essence is missing – the authentic you! You can only experience this essence through self-transformation.
What to do to experience the essential you:
- Yearn to reveal the truth about yourself to yourself above all else. Yearn to unite all of the parts of you that are true (the creative you, the talented you, the genius you, the incredibly powerful you). Inner unity will give you the power you need to achieve your dreams outwardly in the world.
- Stop picking on yourself. Reveal to yourself what you do not like about yourself, but don’t use this information to brutalize your attitude. The truth is this: all that you do not like about yourself does not really exist, and if you stop picking on yourself about those negative characteristics that bother you – soon they will cease to exist.
- Accept the truth. Behind the terrible notions that you hold as true about you lies the incredible truth – you are a rich and majestic child of infinite intelligence. How great is that! It is easy to empower yourself when you face the terrible notions that you hold as true about you with the intent of calling an MD – Marvelously Deny those lies. You experience self-transformation by facing hell, looking directly at what you don’t like about yourself, knowing it shall lead you to the heavenly state of authenticity – the unlimited you!
- You correct your blunders in the world when you stop acting from that false version of yourself – the self that you created yourself to be in childhood moments of fear and pain (the self that feels inadequate and unworthy).
- Stop holding your hopes like they are weak dreams. Dare to exhaust your hopes by acting on them as though it is inevitable that they shall come true. Start now! The quicker you take action, the sooner you break free of the enslavement of anxiety. Take a baby step forward today. You don’t hope for your next breath of fresh air – you simply breathe in and breathe out. Make your action-steps this simple.
- Don’t take mental side trips down a road filled with potholes. Let go of regrets, let go of popular opinions that insist you don’t have what it takes to be a millionaire, you don’t have what it takes to start a successful business, you don’t have what it takes to be an accomplished musician or a book author. Never mind what the world may say – do what it takes to transform your hopes into convictions. This is a big part of the secret passage to self-empowerment.
- Remember that there are no straight lines in life. Your success will be full of Oopses - just as the master sailor progresses into the wind by setting his sail in the right and perfect direction (oopse), in the right and perfect direction (oopse), in the right and perfect direction (oopse). You must be willing to continually course-correct just like that master sailor is doing.
Student: What is the principle purpose of self-transformation?
Teacher: The principle purpose is to empower oneself with the truth of one’s limitlessness.
Student: And what is the main reason for doing this?
Teacher: In the words of Baruch Spinoza: “To know exactly our own nature.” Because when you know exactly your own nature, all of your important hopes and dreams become convictions that are supported with incredible power.
Please do not think you have absorbed the incredible lessons available in this blog with but one reading. Might I suggest you read it again, and once again. When you take the time to absorb all of it – you give yourself a new heartfelt attitude … and a new spirit rises up from deep within you.
What do you have to say? Please share your thoughts. Don’t go away and just take the pearls of wisdom offered in the blog – offer a comment or two.
Thank you, and Blessings
On a side note: If you are in Boston, you cannot afford to miss our next Mind Adventure Meetup. Space is very limited. More info here.
“Best Comment of the Week.” This weeks best comments come from Patricia of patriciaswisdom.com and Julie from A Clear Sign. Thank you for your heartfelt sharing. See their comments here. Illustrations by nick